Embrace the future of work by registering for the online event organized by the Singapore Affairs Society at the Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) on the effects of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the employment landscape and how to mitigate the repercussions.
The SG Future Forum: Industry 4.0 – Surf the Wave of Change is happening on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 7 PM SGT.
The panel will be moderated by Felix Tan, Associate Lecturer, SIM. Speakers include:
- Lawrence Wong, Singapore Minister for Education
- Seah Chin Siong, President and CEO, SIM Group
- Chia Hock Lai, President, Singapore Fintech Association
- David Yeo, CEO, Kydon Group
- Howie Lau, Assistant Chief Executive, Media & Innovation, IMDA
With COVID-19’s pressure on economies in the region, there will likely be more shedding of jobs. This has already led to an increased focus on re-skilling brought about by governments.
Tune in for a discussion of shared insight from education and visionary leaders.